P.R.I.M.E. Finance New York Conference 2019
On October 17, 2019, P.R.I.M.E. Finance will host a one-day conference in New York City for the second year in a row.
The second annual P.R.I.M.E. Finance New York Conference will take place on Thursday, October 17, 2019 with Milbank LLP, at 15 Hudson Yards.
The New York Conference of P.R.I.M.E. Finance is a premier event in the field of dispute resolution and international financial markets in the United States. Financial experts, arbitrators, judges, lawyers, regulators, academics and many of the original drafters of derivatives documentation will consider possible sources of disputes in the coming years. Many of our 180-plus strong Panel of Experts in finance and dispute settlement will be present. We hope to see you there!
The 2019 program will focus on Disruption and Disputes in a Changing Financial Market Landscape, and will include panels on the following five topics:
1. Market Reality and Market Expectations as a Source of Disputes
2. Disputes on the Horizon: Predictive Trends in Financial Market Disputes
3. Benchmark, Get Set, Go: The Race Toward Alternative Benchmarks
4. Disruptions from the FinTech Sector: What’s Coming and How Should We Prepare?
5. Legal Ethics in an Age of Evolving Technology
Click here for a preliminary agenda.