Cancellation Policy: P.R.I.M.E. Finance Asia Conference, 5 October 2023
If a registered attendee is no longer able to attend the conference, the following provisions apply:
- Cancellations and requests for refunds must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone requests will not be honoured.
- To receive a full refund, P.R.I.M.E Finance must receive the request no later than Friday, 29 September 2023.
- Requests for refunds that are received after 29 September 2023 will not be eligible for a refund. However, with notice no later than Thursday 28 September 2023, a registrant may send a substitute in their place in lieu of requesting a refund. Due to security, the registrant must provide the full name of the substitute in writing.
- Refunds may be granted on a discretionary basis if an attendee is unable to attend due to a family death, illness, or other extraordinary circumstance. In such a circumstance, the P.R.I.M.E. Finance Secretariat must be contacted by email.
- If you show symptoms or test positive for COVID after the standard cancellation period, P.R.I.M.E. Finance will transfer or refund your registration fee.
Where P.R.I.M.E. Finance cancels the conference due to circumstances outside its control, registration fees will be refunded. P.R.I.M.E. Finance will not be responsible for other costs, such as travel, that registrants may have incurred in connection with attendance.