Applications asked for Executive Director of P.R.I.M.E. Finance
We are looking for a candidate for the function of Executive Director of the Foundation P.R.I.M.E. Finance at the Peace Palace in The Hague, The Netherlands. P.R.I.M.E. Finance (Panel of Recognized International Market Experts in Finance) is a global non-for profit foundation with the aim to provide for more stability in the financial sector. The core activities are: services for resolution of disputes (including arbitration and mediation), training of judges, creating and maintaining a documentation centre, and organising conferences. We have the support of a growing network of 135 experts from many countries in the world, both market experts and legal experts. The challenge and attraction of the function of the Executive Director is to communicate with these experts and have them use their knowledge and reputation to market P.R.I.M.E. Finance and the use of its services.
P.R.I.M.E. Finance has functioned independently since January 2012 under the leadership of an international unpaid Board with one 70 % employee and sometimes some interns. Now the municipality of The Hague is giving P.R.I.M.E. Finance a subsidy for two years. The subsidy enables P.R.I.M.E. Finance to have financial support while it, under guidance of the Executive Director, develops additional sources of revenue.
We are looking for someone with 10 years of experience in the financial sector or other business.
The Executive Director will have overall responsibility for the development and execution of P.R.I.M.E. Finance's activities.
The Executive Director will report to the Management Board of P.R.I.M.E. Finance.
The Executive Director's responsibilities will include:
- Monitor and guide all projects of P.R.I.M.E. Finance and see to it that time schedules for projects are established and maintained.
- Promote the adoption by counterparties of the P.R.I.M.E. Finance arbitration and mediation clauses in complex financial contracts , including the ISDA Master Agreement.
- Promote the use of mediation and arbitration to resolve disputes involving derivatives and complex financial products and visit banks and law firms and write articles to market this message.
- Lead fundraising efforts and seek and obtain grants for P.R.I.M.E. Finance and see to it that members of the panel of experts help and are active in obtaining grants.
- Seek and organise training for Judges.
- Develop strategies for engaging the experts to assist in achieving the goals set out in 2 through 5 above.
- Build up and assist in the promotion of a P.R.I.M.E. Finance Documentation Centre in cooperation with Lexis Nexis.
- Interact with media to promote P.R.I.M.E. Finance and see to it that articles to spread the message are placed in magazines.
- Assist in finding new experts.
- Setting up and motivating experts to set up national groups.
- Have overall responsibility for the Annual Conference and see to it that that sponsors and registrants are found for the annual conference.
- Find interns to support the activities of P.R.I.M.E. Finance and its staff.
- Provide leadership to the head of secretariat and the legal assistant/administrator and the marketing writer who will report to the Executive Director.
- See to it that the administration is done properly with help of outside administrator Capital Support and the external auditor.
Salary will be EUR 60,000 to 85,000 gross per annum.
Sending an application
Submission of applications can be made through email to Prof. J.B. Golden (email@example.com), Robert Pickel (firstname.lastname@example.org) and/or Willem Calkoen (Willem.Calkoen@nautadutilh.com).
Should you have any questions regarding this announcement, please contact us at email@example.com