Morning seminar of P.R.I.M.E. Finance and The Law Society: The Future of International Financial Disputes
When and Where: Wednesday 2 May from 08:00 at the Law Society, 113 Chancery Lane, WC2A 1PL, London.
P.R.I.M.E. Finance and the Law Society are delighted to invite you to an exclusive panel discussion on the future of international financial disputes.
Our panellists are:
Moderator: Simon Davis, the Law Society Deputy VP, litigation partner, Clifford Chance
- The Hon. Mr Justice Robin Knowles CBE
- Professor Jeffrey Golden, Chairman of P.R.I.M.E. Finance Foundation
- Octavia Knox Cartwright, EME Head of Litigation and Global Co-ordinator for Civil Litigation at Barclays Legal
We will discuss (amongst other topics):
- Litigation and Arbitration post Brexit
- Certainty v. Confidentiality in an increasingly technological world
- The opportunities One Belt One Road offers to international dispute resolution
- 08:00 – 08:30 – registration
- 08:30 – 10:00 – panel discussion and Q&A
- 10:00 – 10:30 – networking
Places are limited. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org