Expert resume of
Former Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Sweden Chairman of the Swedish Securities Counsel; member since 2006 and chairman since 2016 Chairman of the Disciplinary Committee of Stockholm Nasdaq; member since 2006 and chairman since 2016 Member of the Board of the Karolinska Institute since 2016.
- Chairman of the Disciplinary Committee of SwedSec AB, licensing the Swedish finance industry, member since 2006 and chairman 2016-2018;
- Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Sweden, 2010 –2016; Justice of the Supreme Court of Sweden, 1998–2010;
- Member of the Swedish Bar Association and Partner of Lagerlöf law firm (now Linklaters) 1978–1998, specialized in business law.
- Former Chair of the Swedish Heart Lung Foundation.
- Former board member of several organisations, including listed companies, the KI (Karolinska Institutet) and Fond 92-94, the board that managed the resolution of the the Swedish Wage Earners' Funds.