P.R.I.M.E. Finance and The Netherlands Institute for Advanced Study in Wassenaar (“NIAS”) have formally established a P.R.I.M.E. Finance Fellowship Program named in honor of the Rt. Hon. the Lord Woolf of Barnes, P.R.I.M.E. Finance’s first Advisory Board Chairman
Prior recipients of the NIAS Fellowship include:
- Sir David Baragwanath KNZM, QC, Appellate Judge and former President of the UN Special Tribunal for Lebanon, and current Chairman of the Advisory Board of P.R.I.M.E. Finance;
- Jonathan Ross, Director at the Reserve Bank of New Zealand and a P.R.I.M.E. Finance Expert;
- Professor Cally Jordan, Associate Professor at Melbourne Law School and a P.R.I.M.E. Finance Expert;
- Don DeAmicis, former Vice President and General Counsel of the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC) in Washington DC.; and
- Robert G. Pickel, Affiliate, Rutter Associates LLC; former Chief Executive Officer, International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA).
Below you can access the papers of the P.R.I.M.E. Finance/NIAS Follows:
- Sir David Baragwanath KNZM, QC: click here
- Jonathan Ross: click here
- Professor Cally Jordan: click here
Each year P.R.I.M.E. Finance and NIAS will invite a fellow to NIAS to undertake research with a view to publication of the work product in a leading academic or market periodical. The Fellowship is awarded in principle each year for one semester of five months. In line with the goals and objectives of NIAS and P.R.I.M.E. Finance, prominent scholars from the legal and financial sciences and governance studies, holding a Ph.D., J.D. or LL.D. degree or equivalent or holding appointment as a member of P.R.I.M.E. Finance’s Expert List are eligible for the Fellowship Program. The research projects will be related to P.R.I.M.E. Finance’s core activities. The application procedure for the Fellowship will preferably include a yearly call for applications. The selection of suitable candidates will be a two-step procedure. The pre-selection of applicants will be made by the Board of P.R.I.M.E. Finance. The Rector of NIAS will take the final decision to award the Fellowship to the proposed candidate(s). For more information, please contact email@example.com.