P.R.I.M.E. Finance New York Conference
P.R.I.M.E. Finance will host a one-day conference in New York.
Keynote Speaker - Judge Shelley Chapman, Bankruptcy Judge of the Southern District of New York.
- How Can the Lehman Experience Help Us Prepare for the Next Financial Crisis?
- Arbitration, Mediation and Specialized Rules for Complex Financial Disputes
- Structural Change on the Horizon: Brexit and Benchmarks
- Bet-the-Company Litigation Across the Globe: The Importance of Experts and Alternative Forums
- Ethics for Counsel and Arbitrators in Financial Disputes
Sir David Baragwanath
The Hon. Charles N. Brower
The Hon. Judge James M. Peck
The Hon. Judge Elizabeth S. Stong
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com